With a stay at Econo Lodge Fort Payne in Fort Payne, you'll be steps from Guntersville Lake and a 2-minute drive from Alabama Fan Club and Museum. This motel is 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from Weiss Lake and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Fort Payne Depot Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Guntersville Lake - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Alabama Fan Club and Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Fort Payne Depot Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- DeSoto State Park - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
- Northeast Alabama Agri-Business Center - 14.5 km / 9 mi
- Little River Canyon Center - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
- Marthas Falls - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- Little River Canyon National Preserve - 17 km / 10.5 mi
- Lost Falls Trailhead - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
- Cloudmont Ski and Golf Resort - 27 km / 16.8 mi
- Sequoyah Caverns - 34.2 km / 21.3 mi
- Buck's Pocket State Park - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
- Weiss Lake - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
- Wills Creek Vineyards - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi
- Tennessee River - 38.6 km / 24 mi .The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Fort Payne is Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport (CHA) - 100.6 km / 62.5 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 air- conditioned rooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.