A stay at Quality Inn Fort Payne I-59 exit 222 places you in the heart of Fort Payne, steps from Guntersville Lake and a 3-minute drive from Fort Payne Depot Museum. This hotel is 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from Weiss Lake and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Alabama Fan Club and Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Guntersville Lake - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Fort Payne Depot Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Alabama Fan Club and Museum - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
- DeSoto State Park - 9.6 km / 6 mi
- Little River Canyon Center - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
- Little River Canyon National Preserve - 13 km / 8.1 mi
- Marthas Falls - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- Lost Falls Trailhead - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
- Cloudmont Ski and Golf Resort - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
- Northeast Alabama Agri-Business Center - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
- Sequoyah Caverns - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
- Weiss Lake - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
- Buck's Pocket State Park - 43 km / 26.7 mi
- Wills Creek Vineyards - 45.1 km / 28 mi
- Dogwood Hills Golf Resort & Gardens - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi .The preferred airport for Quality Inn Fort Payne I-59 exit 222 is Birmingham International Airport (BHM) - 151.8 km / 94.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.