A stay at Quality Inn Fort Payne I-59 exit 222 places you in the heart of Fort Payne, a 3-minute drive from Fort Payne Depot Museum and 5 minutes from Alabama Fan Club and Museum. This hotel is 19.5 mi (31.5 km) from Weiss Lake and 6 mi (9.6 km) from DeSoto State Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Fort Payne Depot Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Alabama Fan Club and Museum - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
- DeSoto State Park - 9.6 km / 6 mi
- Little River Canyon Center - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
- Little River Canyon National Preserve - 13 km / 8.1 mi
- Marthas Falls - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- Lost Falls Trailhead - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
- Cloudmont Ski and Golf Resort - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
- Northeast Alabama Agri-Business Center - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
- Sequoyah Caverns - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
- Weiss Lake - 31.5 km / 19.5 mi
- Guntersville Lake - 40.8 km / 25.3 mi
- Buck's Pocket State Park - 43 km / 26.7 mi
- Wills Creek Vineyards - 45.1 km / 28 mi
- Dogwood Hills Golf Resort & Gardens - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi .The preferred airport for Quality Inn Fort Payne I-59 exit 222 is Birmingham International Airport (BHM) - 151.8 km / 94.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.