When you stay at Doubletree by Hilton Fort Smith City Center in Fort Smith, you'll be connected to the convention center, within a 10-minute walk of Fort Smith Convention Center and Trolley Museum. This hotel is 26.1 mi (42 km) from Ozark National Forest and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Fort Smith Museum of History. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Trolley Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Fort Smith Museum of History - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Fort Smith Convention Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Fort Smith National Cemetery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Fort Smith National Historic Site - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Riverfront Amphitheater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Baptist Health-Fort Smith - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Sparks PremierCare - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Central Mall - 4.9 km / 3 mi
- Kay Rodgers Park - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Harper Arena - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Mercy Hospital Fort Smith - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
- CHRISTUS DUBUIS Hospital of Fort Smith - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
- Advance Care Hospital- Ft Smith - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
- Mercy Clinic Convenient care - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi .The preferred airport for Doubletree by Hilton Fort Smith City Center is Fort Smith, AR (FSM-Fort Smith Regional) - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 231 air- conditioned rooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Fort Smith? This hotel has facilities measuring 17000 square feet (1530 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.