Reviewed 14 March, 2021
We couldn’t take a big trip for Spring Break and then my husband got sick so my girls and I needed somewhere nice to go with plenty of space and a good pool. We were so happy with this hotel! I originally booked for one night but once we got there and saw everything, we extended our stay. This hotel is very modern and fresh and clean, lots of casual meeting space which I’m sure is much nicer to use when covid protocols don’t prohibit it - sure am ready for that to change! They have a bar area and a juke box and video game and pool table, an excellent indoor pool and hot tub and a really nice seating area outside with a little putting green and lots of comfortable seating! It’s off the highway and in a somewhat busy area but I thought it was extremely quiet and well insulated - we slept just fine! The room was big and comfy and we had a regular two queen suite - they have some really awesome room choices that look great for families! Everything was so nice, all the people working were friendly and helpful and I forgot my make a few times and they weren’t even rude about it, which I really appreciated. I know covid is a big deal and it was clear they were very serious about their precautions without being pushy about it. Overall I don’t know that we will return because this was an unusual stay but I would highly recommend it to anyone with a bigger family - the two queens and the pullout bed was great - and the amenities made our vacation good! The pool was great, it just gets really stuffy in there so I opened the door to the patio and let the air in.
Loved the room - meh otherwise
Reviewed 8 January, 2021
Had a staycation for the weekend, was looking for a nice suite with a fridge and microwave. Though I loved the room, the cons made me a little iffy to rebook in the future.
- Spacious Room with high ceilings, nicely decorated. Loved the accent wall.
- Clean hotel room, hotel lobby area was clean from what I can tell
- Located right off the service road so easy to find and leave in and out.
- Plenty of food choices within the area (10-15 miles)
- Plenty of parking (partially a con due to the other entry access doors for guests were locked, had to park in one area)
- Low shower pressure and the sink drained slow
- Only one single elevator worked during my weekend stay, not ideal during a pandemic. The cleaning staff also used this one elevator.
- Front lobby door was the only unlocked door to access the hotel, the side access doors were locked so you had to go through the lobby door each time. They serve breakfast in the lobby, and it was groups that used the pool that sat in the lobby without masks. I would've liked the option to take alternate entrances considering this.
- Front desk clerk (at check in) was curt. I try not to be quick to judge when someone is not particularly friendly, but when I presented my card, she very bluntly said "We don't accept Chime" without even taking the card out of my hand. I understand not accepting a prepaid card (Note to Chime Users), but when I asked did they accept the credit card, she bluntly reiterated "we don't accept Chime because its a prepaid card", despite me emphasizing I had the prepaid/debit visa AND a visa credit card, and this is the credit card. The rest of the staff I encountered were great.
2 other things I wouldn't consider "cons": 1) Requires a $150.00 hold for incidentals using a debit card. I originally booked for one night so that seemed excessive but not a big deal. 2) the TV is oddly placed in the room. Its on the dresser and you have to swivel it towards the bed or towards the sofa living area, and neither place was really enjoyable when watching TV. Not terrible, but made the staycation less staycation-friendly if that's what you're looking for.
So depending on what you're looking for, it could be great or you can get more bang for your buck elsewhere..
Never stay here
Reviewed 23 October, 2020
Staff doesn't care at all about the customers. I stayed there for two nights August 25 and 26. The second night they brought in hundreds of people from a nursing home in Louisiana. They took over the whole hotel. The staff gave the current customers no warning and wouldn't even move my room away when I walked in and saw them all there. The nursing home residents were everywhere without masks, wandering lost with their dogs and yelling and screaming during the night for help. In the morning I was greeted by an ambulance stretcher coming through the lobby. Worst part is, the "manager" and "district manager" didn't care!!! I didn't sleep at all from the noise and didn't appreciate no warning so I could've found myself a different hotel. She said to me, "Well I'm sorry" and felt that was enough. It was not. There are plenty of nicer places very near. I recommend Residence Inn right down the road.
All is great except for location
Reviewed 21 October, 2020
This is a newer hotel so it's beautiful and contemporary. The rooms are large as is the bathroom, so there's plenty of space for 3-4 people. The customer service was good. Due to COVID the breakfast is grab and go and not very appealing. But most hotels that serve breakfast are doing the same thing so the breakfast served here is comparable to what you'll find everywhere else during COVID. My only problem with this place is the location. It's located right next to a major highway on one side and a busy rood on another side. So if you are a light sleeper like me you will be challenged to get a restful night's sleep with the constant sound of traffic going by. I would not stay here again just for that reason. But for all of you folks who sleep through everything, you would be just fine staying here.
Reviewed 19 May, 2020
Three of us stayed in a queen suite and loved it! It was spacious, clean, and the breakfast was great! The location was pretty close to all the Ft. Worth sites. Staff was all incredibly nice and helpful. The only downs we had were that noise did seem to travel easily from the halls, and the bathroom door was frosted glass, right in the middle of the sleeping area, blasting a ton of light onto the beds in the middle of the night. Otherwise, we loved this hotel and will definitely be back.