With a stay at Econo Lodge Fredericksburg near I-95 in Fredericksburg, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Fredericksburg Expo and Conference Center and Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park. This hotel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Fredericksburg Battlefield and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Fredericksburg Battlefield - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
- Mary Washington Hospital - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Spotsylvania Towne Centre - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
- United States National Slavery Museum - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- University of Mary Washington - 10.5 km / 6.6 mi
- Kenmore Plantation - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
- Fredericksburg Presbyterian Church - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
- Hugh Mercer Apothecary Shop - 11.2 km / 7 mi
- Mary Washington House - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Rising Sun Tavern - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
- Fredericksburg Expo and Conference Center - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi .The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Fredericksburg near I-95 is Weyers Cave, VA (SHD-Shenandoah Valley Regional) - 166.5 km / 103.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, a 24-hour front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.