Located in Frenchtown, The National Hotel is in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Delaware Canal State Park and Ralph Stover State Park. This inn is 9 mi (14.5 km) from Delaware River Heritage Trail Trailhead and 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Linden Hill Gardens. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Delaware Canal State Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Ralph Stover State Park - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
- Delaware River Heritage Trail Trailhead - 14.5 km / 9 mi
- Linden Hill Gardens - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
- Lake Nockamixon - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
- Paradise Golf Center - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
- Liberty Village Premium Outlets - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Samuel Fleming House - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
- Famous Trials Theater - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
- Nockamixon State Park - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
- Quakertown Swamp - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
- Spruce Run Recreation Area - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
- Red Mill Museum Village - 21 km / 13 mi
- Hunterdon Medical Center - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
- Hunterdon healthcare - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi .The nearest airports are: Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR) - 89.6 km / 55.6 mi
- Lehigh Valley Intl. Airport (ABE) - 45.1 km / 28 mi
- Mercer Airport (TTN) - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
- Princeton, NJ (PCT) - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
- Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional) - 47.4 km / 29.4 mi .The preferred airport for The National Hotel is Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR).
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided. Conveniences include desks and ceiling fans.
At The National Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served on weekends from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.