When you stay at Le Sauvage in Fribourg, you'll be in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Bern Bridge and St. Nicolas Cathedral. This hotel is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Lac de Morat and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Espace Jean Tinguely – Niki de Saint Phalle. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Espace Jean Tinguely – Niki de Saint Phalle - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- St. Nicolas Cathedral - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Bern Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Gutenberg Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Art and History Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Jo Siffert Fountain - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Fribourg Centre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- St. James Way - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Museum of Natural History - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Botanical Garden - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Forum Fribourg - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- St. James Way - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Gantrisch Nature Park - 15 km / 9.3 mi
- Trans Swiss Trail - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
- Aventicum Amphitheater - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi .The nearest major airport is Bern (BRN-Belp) - 52.9 km / 32.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 guestrooms featuring free minibar items and espresso makers. 70-cm flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a meal at Le Sauvage or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, a library, and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.