Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Do not stay here or you will have thee worse experience - afford @ all costs
Opinión escrita el 29 de Novembre de 2019
I have stayed in bad hotels/apartments, but this is the most terrible hotel/apartment i have ever stayed in EVER. I don't even know where to start:-
On the first night, i had the worst sleeping experience ever - The mattress had the springs coming out, to the point it was digging in my back & my husband woke up with cuts on his elbows & knees from the friction of the springs & the sheets are very cheap & rough.
- There is cockroaches EVERYWHERE. i lost count how many i killed.
- The lamps did not have light bulbs & if they did, they didn't bother to replace them
- Bed sheets had burnt holes in them from cigarettes.
- The bathroom is very dirty
- They only gave us one towel to use & when asked for three - one for myself, bath towel & face towel, they brought up just one. The towels are very old & the thread was coming out
- The walls are very dirty & had loads of stains
- Kitchen was disgusting, i wouldn't dare you to buy food & leave it in there. There was cockroaches in the fridge & crawling around everywhere.
- Wall plugs are dangerously equipped & some of their switches on the wall you have no idea what they are for the lights or something else.
- You will NOT get any sleep here, all you hear is boom boom boom boom from the clubs on the lower floors.
- The furniture is the room is very old 80s style
- living room chairs & sofas are very worn out
- TV had hardly any channels working in the bedroom & not even working all in the living room. remote control had the batteries sellotaped. Very bad signal & grainy picture when there was a channel that was working.
- No hairdryer
- WiFi signal is very bad – you have to stand in a certain place to just about get one bar
- the apartment as a whole is dull & depressing to stay in, it needs colour for sure.
- our curtain fell down when we came back in the room, because the hooks for not stable enough.
The 2nd night we complained & said we are going to another hotel because there was no hot water @ all & the shower head was not bringing out enough water to wash & the manager who said they will have to sort it out the next day. We came back & said again to another particular staff member who was nice & moved us to the 4th floor from the 6th floor, but the clubs were even more loud compared to . There was tiny improvement in the room, but only by 5%.
Air con is very very high, that you would freeze, but that's good in the summer only, right now it was quite mild.
If anything, this hotel/apartment should be shut down & refurbished for health & safety reasons. I would never stay here again & never recommend anyone to stay here.
I think sleeping on the streets is cleaner
NO PARKING - GOOD PROPERTY - LACK OF MANAGEMENT
Opinión escrita el 18 de Octubre de 2019
the front desk manager was very nice and welcomed us with a smile arranging the room within 5 minutes.
good property but not managed in a well manner, housekeeping staff seems to be bit rude but the staff in the evening shift was nice. no parking slot available in the evening and the bell boy told me "the parking is for nightclub customers", it means the guest of the hotel who paid also are not customers.
changed the electrical kettle thrice, first was broken, second was totally dead and the third one was not clean at all.
no tv channels, one led is working another totally dead.
internet is slow as a snail.
location is very nice in the middle of fujairah city.
price per night was reasonable
late check in was entertained by an additional 1 hour.
the refrigerator's door was not closing and kept open.
late response from the reception, no response from housekeeping.
only if you get a deal
Opinión escrita el 3 de Decembre de 2018
I had to wait for 2 hours for getting the room from the scheduled time. Later the room that I got had no hot water, hotel said it was a permanent issue with that room. Had to change room late evening.
Opinión escrita el 4 de Agosto de 2014
Stayed at California Suites Hotel for 5 days from 28 July to 2 Aug. Room was spacious, comfortable and clean. Front Desk reception's courteous and friendly service made my stay an enjoyable one. I stayed in Room 601 and upon my return to my country, I have just noticed that my watch (Ball brand) is missing. Please help me locate it.
Opinión escrita el 9 de Abril de 2013
I spent four nights in this hotel and found that my room large and adequate with a rest room and kitchen. The room and sheets were clean. Internet access used downstairs in reception, but told that wi-fi did exist but never used it. There is no pool or any sunbathing area so it is mainly for short stays and business men i presume. Reception people were great to get on with and the bouncer for the clubs...... yes the clubs, all of them. I stayed on the fourth floor and i could still hear them until 3 -4 in the morning so either take your ear plugs or ask for a higher level room. Did go into the Arabian club, and found it ok, just the once mind. If you want breakfast then you order it through room service but again did not use it. The beach is about 15 to 20 minutes walk, but not a great beach as mainly worn out grass! Give it a go, but don't expect the class of Dubai!!