Hotel d'Angleterre Geneva is centrally located in Geneva, a 5-minute walk from Paquis Baths and 7 minutes by foot from Rousseau Island. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Flower Clock and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from English Garden Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- The Library In English - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Brunswick Monument - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Paquis Baths - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Sisi Monument - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Mont Blanc Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Rousseau Island - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Cité du Temps \- 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- City Center Shopping Area - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Notre Dame Basilica - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Flower Clock - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Rue du Rhône - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- English Garden Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Molard Tower - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Barbier-Mueller Archeology Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Smurphs Buildings - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi .The preferred airport for Hotel d'Angleterre Geneva is Geneva International Airport (GVA) - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy international cuisine at Windows Restaurant, a restaurant where you can take in the ocean view, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Geneva? This hotel has facilities measuring 1500 square feet (139 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).