Located in Genoa, Mercure Genova San Biagio is in the suburbs, within a 15-minute drive of Sant'Olcese Chiesa and Villa Brignole Sale Duchessa di Galliera. This 4-star hotel is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Aquarium of Genoa and 8 mi (12.9 km) from Luigi Ferraris Stadium. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Villa Brignole Sale Duchessa di Galliera - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
- Fiumara Shopping & Fun - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Sant'Olcese Chiesa - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- Via Sestri - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- La Lanterna - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Genoa Maritime Station - 12 km / 7.5 mi
- Piazza Principe - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
- Galata Maritime Museum - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi 105 Stadium - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Christopher Columbus Monument - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
- Piazza Acquaverde - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
- Luigi Ferraris Stadium - 12.9 km / 8 mi
- Palazzo di San Giorgio - 12.9 km / 8 mi
- Old Port - 13 km / 8.1 mi
- University of Genoa (Universita degli Studi di Genova) - 13 km / 8.1 mi .The preferred airport for Mercure Genova San Biagio is Cristoforo Colombo Airport (GOA) - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Al Serro, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.