With a stay at Gero Koyokan Annex WANPAKUTEI in Gero, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Onsen Museum and Onsenji Temple. This hotel is 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from Takayama Jinya and 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Gero Country Club. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Onsen Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Onsenji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Gero Country Club - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- Mont Deus Hidakuraiyama Snow Park - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
- Meiho Onsen - 36.1 km / 22.4 mi
- Jionzenji Temple - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
- Gujo Hachiman Old Government Memorial Hall - 45.5 km / 28.3 mi
- In the Middle of the Water - 45.6 km / 28.4 mi
- Shiroyama Park - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
- Takayama Jinya - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
- Takayama Traditional Culture and Crafts Square - 49.3 km / 30.6 mi
- Miyagawa Morning Market - 49.4 km / 30.7 mi
- Takayama Tourist Information Center - 49.6 km / 30.8 mi
- Shorenji Temple - 49.6 km / 30.8 mi
- Naegi Castle Ruins - 49.8 km / 30.9 mi .The preferred airport for Gero Koyokan Annex WANPAKUTEI is Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO) - 143 km / 88.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
At Gero Koyokan Annex WANPAKUTEI, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and limited parking is available onsite.