Located in Gioia del Colle, B&B; Mandorla Amara is in a rural location, within a 10-minute drive of Norman-Swabian Castle of Gioia del Colle and National Archeological Museum. This bed & breakfast is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Caduti Monument and 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Museum of Rural Life. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Santa Maria Maggiore Cathedral - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Caduti Monument - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Norman-Swabian Castle of Gioia del Colle - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- National Archeological Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Museum of Rural Life - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- Castel del Monte - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
- Abbey of Our Lady of La Scala - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
- Terra delle Gravine Regional Nature Park - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
- Palazzo Marchesale Caracciolo - Carafa - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
- Carnival of Putignano - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
- Grotta del Trullo - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
- Kartodromo 90 - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
- Castellana Caves - 23 km / 14.3 mi
- Franco Anelli Speleological Museum - 23 km / 14.3 mi
- Castellaneta Ravine - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi .The preferred airport for B&B; Mandorla Amara is Karol Wojtyla Airport (BRI) - 54 km / 33.6 mi.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 3 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and private pools. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of the bed & breakfast's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary cooked-to- order breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.