Located in Gladstone (South Gladstone), Amber Lodge Motel is within a 5-minute drive of Barney Point Beach and Gladstone Art Gallery and Museum. This motel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Gladstone Entertainment and Convention Centre and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Gladstone Yacht Club. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Barney Point Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Gladstone Art Gallery and Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Gladstone Entertainment and Convention Centre \- 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- Gladstone Hospital - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Gladstone Yacht Club - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- William Golding Memorial Lookout - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Gladstone Marina - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Tondoon Botanic Gardens - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
- Spinnaker Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Southend Conservation Park - 12 km / 7.4 mi
- Mount Stowe State Forest - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Garden Island Conservation Park - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
- Curtis Island Conservation Park - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
- Calliope Conservation Park - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
- Curtis Island Nature Refuge - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi .The nearest major airport is Gladstone, QLD (GLT) - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. 81-cm LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.