A stay at Baymont by Wyndham Glenwood places you in the heart of Glenwood, within a 5-minute drive of Barsness Park and Pope County Historical Museum. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Lake Minnewaska and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Rolling Forks Vineyards. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Barsness Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Lake Minnewaska - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Pope County Historical Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Rolling Forks Vineyards - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- Minnewaska Golf Club - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Princess Minnewaska Burial Mound - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Holly Skogen Park - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
- Lakeshore Park - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
- Glacial Lakes State Park - 17.7 km / 11 mi
- Starbuck Public Beach - 17.8 km / 11 mi
- Alomere Health - 28.4 km / 17.6 mi
- Douglas County Historical Society - 29.2 km / 18.1 mi
- Runestone Museum - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
- Big Ole Viking Statue - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
- Minnesota Lakes Maritime Museum - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi .The preferred airport for Baymont by Wyndham Glenwood is Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl. Airport (MSP) - 226.7 km / 140.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
At Baymont by Wyndham Glenwood, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 4:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.