When you stay at The Mooringpost in Gloucester, you'll be on the riverwalk, within a 5-minute drive of Gloucester Docks and Gloucester Cathedral. This 4-star inn is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Cheltenham Racecourse and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Gloucester Quays. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Gloucester Folk Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Gloucester Cathedral - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Gloucester Docks - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Soldiers of Gloucestershire Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Gloucester Waterways Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Gloucester Guildhall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Kingsholm Stadium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- City Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Gloucester Quays - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- University of Gloucestershire, Oxstalls Campus - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Hartpury University and Hartpury College - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Robinswood Hill Country Park - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
- Gloucester Ski and Snowboard Centre - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Cotswolds - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi .The preferred airport for The Mooringpost is Bristol International Airport (BRS) - 74.5 km / 46.3 mi.
Stay in one of 8 guestrooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Satisfy your appetite with Modern European cuisine at The Lock Keepers, a bistro where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, or dine alfresco. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. English breakfasts are available daily from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.