When you stay at Iron Horse Inn in Granbury, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Granbury City Beach and Granbury City Park. This historic bed & breakfast is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Harbor Lakes Golf Club and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Lake Granbury. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- U.S. Veterans Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Granbury's Railroad Depot Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Hood County Jail and Historical Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Historic Granbury Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Granbury Doll House Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Granbury City Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Granbury City Beach - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Harbor Lakes Golf Club - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Lake Granbury - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Acton Nature Center of Hood County - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
- Revolver Brewing - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
- Dinosaur Valley State Park - 25.5 km / 15.9 mi .The preferred airport for Iron Horse Inn is Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) - 99.3 km / 61.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and bathrobes. Conveniences include ceiling fans, housekeeping is provided on a limited basis, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the bed & breakfast's room service (during limited hours). For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, laundry facilities, and a library. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.