With a stay at Compass Point Dive Resort in East End, you'll be near the bay, within a 10-minute drive of Grand Cayman Blow Holes and East End Lighthouse. This beach resort is 22.3 mi (36 km) from Port of Georgetown and 23.3 mi (37.6 km) from Camana Bay. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- East End Lighthouse \- 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Colliers Public Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Grand Cayman Blow Holes - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Barefoot Beach - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
- Mastic Trail South Trailhead - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
- Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
- North Sound - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
- Mastic Trail North Trailhead - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
- Mission House - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Pedro St. James National Historic Site - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
- Cayman Kai Public Beach - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
- Rum Point Beach - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
- Spotts Beach - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
- Governor Michael Gore Bird Sanctuary - 25.7 km / 16 mi
- Star Fish Point \- 27.2 km / 16.9 mi .The preferred airport for Compass Point Dive Resort is Owen Roberts Intl. Airport (GCM) - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air- conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Rooms have private patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat- screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature jetted bathtubs and hair dryers.
Enjoy American cuisine at Eagle Rays Bar and Grill, a beachfront restaurant which features an ocean view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the beach bar or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in East End? This resort has facilities measuring 300 square feet (27 square meters), including a meeting room.