When you stay at The Gateway Inn in Grand Lake, you'll be in a national park, within a 5-minute drive of Grand Lake Marina and Grand Lake Golf Course. This lodge is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Grand Lake Nordic Center. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Adams Falls Trail - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Rocky Mountain National Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Grand Lake Marina - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Grand Lake Area Historical Society - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Kauffman House Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Columbine Lake - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Kawuneeche Visitor Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- East Shore Trailhead - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Colorado River - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Grand Lake Nordic Center - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
- Grand Lake Golf Course - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Shadow Mountain National Recreation Area - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Cascade Falls - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Coyote Valley Trailhead - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi .The preferred airport for The Gateway Inn is Denver International Airport (DEN) - 200.3 km / 124.5 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the lodge's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.