When you stay at Best Western Grants Inn in Grants, you'll be in a shopping district, within a 5-minute drive of El Malpais National Conservation Area and Mining Museum. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from Northwest New Mexico Visitor Center and 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from El Malpais National Monument. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- El Malpais National Conservation Area - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Northwest New Mexico Visitor Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Mining Museum - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- El Malpais National Monument - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
- Sky City Casino - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
- Mount Taylor - 36.1 km / 22.4 mi
- La Ventana Natural Arch - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
- Sky City Cultural Center and Haak'u Museum - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
- Acoma Pueblo Indian Museum - 40.3 km / 25.1 mi
- San Estevan Del Rey Mission Church - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
- Bluewater Lake State Park - 46.4 km / 28.8 mi .The preferred airport for Best Western Grants Inn is Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ) - 128.9 km / 80.1 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while MP3 docking stations and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.