When you stay at DeeGold Guest Home in Accra, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 15-minute drive of Accra Mall and U.S. Embassy. This guesthouse is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Labadi Beach and 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from University of Ghana. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Achimota Mall - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Wheel Story House - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
- Achimota Forest - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Accra Zoo and Endangered Primate Breeding Centre - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
- Achimota Golf Club - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Wild Gecko Handicrafts - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Accra Mall - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
- National Museum of Ghana - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Makola Market - 13 km / 8.1 mi
- W.E.B. DuBois Center - 13.4 km / 8.4 mi
- Kwame Nkrumah Memorial - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
- Holy Trinity Cathedral - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- Accra Arts Centre - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- Centre for National Culture - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- West Hills Mall - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi .The nearest major airport is Kotoka Intl. Airport (ACC) - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 25 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The guesthouse also offers 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).