With a stay at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greensboro - East, an IHG Hotel in Greensboro, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Wet n Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park and North Carolina A and T State University. This hotel is 8.1 mi (13 km) from Greensboro Coliseum and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Carolina Theatre. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Gateway Gardens - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Barber Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Fresenius Medical Care at Kindred Hospital -Greensboro - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Kindred Hospital Greensboro - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Bennett College - 4.7 km / 3 mi
- North Carolina A and T State University - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Elsewhere - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Ambleside Gallery - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
- World War Memorial Stadium - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Gillespie Golf Course - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Greensboro Public Library - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
- Triad Stage - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
- Greensboro Children's Museum - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Greensboro Cultural Center - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- International Civil Rights Center and Museum - 6 km / 3.7 mi .The nearest airports are: Piedmont Triad Intl. Airport (GSO) - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
- Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds) - 53.7 km / 33.4 mi .The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greensboro - East, an IHG Hotel is Piedmont Triad Intl. Airport (GSO).
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greensboro - East, an IHG Hotel, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.