With a stay at Hotel Lo Scoiattolo in Gressoney-la-Trinite, you'll be in the historical district, just a 1-minute walk from Gressoney Ski Area and 11 minutes by foot from Monterosa Ski. This 4-star hotel is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Gabiet-Passo dei Salati Gondola and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Stafal-Gabiet Gondola. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Gressoney Ski Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Monterosa Ski - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Stafal-Gabiet Gondola - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Stafal-Sant'Anna Cable Car - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Gabiet-Passo dei Salati Gondola - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Gressoney Golf Club - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Lago di Gover - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Beck-Peccoz Regional Alpine Wildlife Museum - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Savoia Castle - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Weissmatten Ski Resort - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Val d'Ayas - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
- Crest-Alpe Ostafa III Gondola - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
- Biellese Alps - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi .The preferred airport for Hotel Lo Scoiattolo is Turin International Airport (TRN) - 102.2 km / 63.5 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Grab a bite to eat at the Lo Scoiattolo, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.