A stay at Casa Pedro Loza places you in the heart of Guadalajara, within a 10-minute walk of Guadalajara Cathedral and Plaza de Armas. This 4-star inn is 2 mi (3.2 km) from US Consulate General Guadalajara and 4.3 mi (6.8 km) from Expo Guadalajara. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Museo del Periodismo y las Artes Graficas - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Presidencia Municipal (City Hall) - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Rotonda de los Hombres Ilustres - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Guadalajara Cathedral - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Regional Museum of Guadalajara - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Palacio de Gobierno - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Biblioteca Octavio Paz - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Plaza de la Liberacion \- 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Plaza de Armas - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Museo de Cera (Wax Museum) - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Templo de San Agustin - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Corona Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Morelos Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Rincon del Diablo - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Plaza Tapatia - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi .The preferred airport for Casa Pedro Loza is Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. Airport (GDL) - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and plasma televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of the inn's room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 8:30 AM to noon for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.