Located in Guardistallo, Residence Il Paradiso is in a rural location, within a 10-minute drive of Hermann Geiger Cultural Foundation and Archaeological Park of Villa Romana of San Vincenzino. This family-friendly residence is 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Spiagge Bianche and 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from Acqua Village. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Hermann Geiger Cultural Foundation - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Archaeological Park of Villa Romana of San Vincenzino - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Acqua Village - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
- Parco Gallorose - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Parco Avventura Il Giardino Sospeso - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- La Regola Azienda Vitivinicola - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
- Pista Del Mare Srl - 9.7 km / 6 mi
- Gorette Sud - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
- Tombolo di Cecina Nature Reserve - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
- Mazzanta Beach - 12.9 km / 8 mi
- Parco Giochi Bibbolandia - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
- Fort of Marina di Bibbona - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
- Spiagge Bianche - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
- Viale dei Cipressi - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
- Bibbona Beach - 16 km / 9.9 mi .The preferred airport for Residence Il Paradiso is Galileo Galilei Airport (PSA) - 62.3 km / 38.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided on a limited basis, and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Enjoy local cuisine at Il Paradiso, a poolside restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.