With a stay at Kailani Suite at Hana Kai Resort in Hana, you'll be near the beach, just a 4-minute walk from Hana Cultural Center and 6 minutes by foot from Hana Bay Beach. This hotel is 9.9 mi (16 km) from Haleakala National Park and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Red Sand Beach. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Hana Cultural Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Hana Bay Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Red Sand Beach - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Fagan's Memorial - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Hana Forest Reserve - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Nanu'alele Point Beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Koki Beach Park - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- Waianapanapa State Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Blacksand Beach - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Hana Lava Tubes - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
- Hamoa Beach - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Kahanu Garden - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- Hanawi Natural Forest Reserve - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
- Haleakala National Park - 16 km / 9.9 mi
- Pools of Oheo - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi .The nearest airports are: Kahului, HI Airport (OGG) - 101.5 km / 63 mi
- Hana, HI (HNM) - 6 km / 3.7 mi .
Conveniences include separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.