Grand Metropark Hotel Hangzhou is in the heart of Hangzhou, within a 10-minute walk of Wushan Night Market and West Lake. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Si Cheng Church and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from No.2 Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Wushan Night Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Si Cheng Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- West Lake - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- No.2 Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Zhejiang University First Affiliated Hospital - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Xihu Tiandi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Former Residence of Sha Menghai - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Westlake Yintai Commercial Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Zhejiang Science and Technology Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Hangzhou China Silk Town - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Hu Xueyan Former Residence - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Wulin Square - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- China Academy of Art - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi .The preferred airport for Grand Metropark Hotel Hangzhou is Hangzhou (HGH- Xiaoshan Intl.) - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 359 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars (stocked with some free items). Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy Chinese cuisine at Imperial Kitchen, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.