Located in Hartselle, Red Roof Inn Hartselle is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of Sparkman Park and Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge. This hotel is 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Quail Creek Golf Course and 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Old Somerville Courthouse. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Sparkman Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Quail Creek Golf Course - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
- Old Somerville Courthouse - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
- Celebration Arena - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
- Wheeler Lake - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
- Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
- Wilson Morgan Park - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
- Cook's Natural Science Museum - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
- Hurricane Creek Park - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
- Wheeler Wildlife Refuge - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
- Delano Park - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
- Point Mallard Park - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
- River Oaks Clinic - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
- Historic Bank Street - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
- The Old State Bank - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi .The preferred airport for Red Roof Inn Hartselle is Huntsville International Airport (HSV) - 35.5 km / 22.1 mi.
Stay in one of 40 guestrooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.