When you stay at Blue Orchids Hotel in Hat Yai, you'll be in a shopping district, within a 15-minute drive of Lee Garden Plaza and Songkhla Nakarin Hospital. This hotel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Central Festival Hatyai and 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from Kim Yong Market. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Hatyai Commercial College of Technology - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Songkhla Nakarin Hospital - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Bangkok Hospital Hat Yai - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Mahapanya Vidayalai - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Greenway Garden Center - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Koh Hong Golf Club - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Rajyindee Hospital - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Mitraphap Samakee Hospital - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Prince of Songkla University Hatyai Campus - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Hat Yai City Municipality Office - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- Hatyai Fountain - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- The 60th Anniversary of His Majesty the King’s Accession to the Throne International Convention Center - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
- Asean Night Bazaar - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Lee Garden Plaza - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Ocean Shopping Town - 3.1 km / 2 mi .The preferred airport for Blue Orchids Hotel is Hat Yai Intl. Airport (HDY) - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Blue Orchids Hotel. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.