With a stay at Sleep Inn & Suites, you'll be centrally located in Hattiesburg, within a 5-minute drive of University of Southern Mississippi and Wesly Primary Care Hattiesburg. This hotel is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Hattiesburg Zoo and 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from African American Military History Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- University of Southern Mississippi - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Wesly Primary Care Hattiesburg - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
- Hattiesburg Zoo \- 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- African American Military History Museum - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
- Merit Health Wesley - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
- Hattiesburg Clinic \- 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Turtle Creek Mall - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Pep's Point Water Park - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- De Soto National Forest - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
- Paul B. Johnson State Park - 25.8 km / 16 mi
- Grand Paradise Waterpark - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
- Robertson Park - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
- Perry County General Hospital - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
- Mitchell Farms - 45.6 km / 28.4 mi
- Daphne Park - 46.3 km / 28.7 mi .The nearest airports are: Evers Intl. Airport (JAN) - 145.8 km / 90.6 mi
- Laurel, MS (PIB-Hattiesburg - Laurel Regional) - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi .The preferred airport for Sleep Inn & Suites is Evers Intl. Airport (JAN).
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. LED televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.