With a stay at Unicoi State Park & Lodge in Helen (Tanglewood), you'll be steps from Chattahoochee National Forest and Unicoi State Park. This lodge is 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from Brasstown Bald Mountain and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Helen Waterpark. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Chattahoochee National Forest \- 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Unicoi State Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Helen Waterpark - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
- Helen Tubing & Helen Water Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Alpine Helen/White County Convention and Visitors Bureau - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Helen Arts & Heritage Center - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Helen Festhalle - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Unicoi Hill Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Smithgall Woods State Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Charlemagne's Kingdom - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Nora Mill Granary - 7 km / 4.3 mi
- Romeo and Juliet Indian Mound Tragedy Site - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
- Dukes Creek Gold & Ruby Mines - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Sautee Nacoochee Vineyards - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
- Dukes Creek Falls Trail - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 129 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
You can enjoy a meal at The Unicoi Restaurant serving the guests of Unicoi State Park & Lodge, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.