A stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville places you in the heart of Hendersonville, within a 5-minute drive of The Streets of Indian Lake and Drakes Creek Park. This hotel is 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from The Hermitage and 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from Grand Ole Opry. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- The Streets of Indian Lake - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Drakes Creek Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Trinity Music City - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Old Hickory Lake - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Fresenius Medical Care at Hendersonville Medical Ct - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Country Hills Golf Course - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Historic Rock Castle - 6.5 km / 4 mi
- Rockland Recreation Area - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
- Volunteer State Community College - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
- Historic Mansker's Station Frontier Life Center - 12 km / 7.5 mi
- Rivergate Mall - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- Manskers Station - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
- Sumner County Museum - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
- Amqui Station and Visitors Center - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi .The nearest airports are: Nashville International Airport (BNA) - 42.1 km / 26.2 mi
- Smyrna, TN (MQY) - 66.8 km / 41.5 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 39-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.