Located in Burnie, Blueberry B & B is in a rural location, a 1-minute drive from Blythe River Conservation Area and 6 minutes from Sulpher Creek Recreation Area. This bed & breakfast is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Sulpher Creek Beach and 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Round Hill Reserve. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Blythe River Conservation Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Sulpher Creek Recreation Area - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Sulpher Creek Beach - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Round Hill Reserve - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
- Midway Beach - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
- Chasm Creek Conservation Area - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Preservation Bay Beach - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Emu River Conservation Area - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
- West Beach - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
- Montello Gully - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Hellyers Road Distillery - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
- Upper Blythe Conservation Area - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
- Maker's Workshop Information Centre - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
- Penguin General Cemetery - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Penguin Beach - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi .The nearest airports are: Hobart International Airport (HBA) - 323.5 km / 201 mi
- Devonport, TAS (DPO) - 49.5 km / 30.8 mi
- Burnie, TAS (BWT) - 30.3 km / 18.8 mi .The preferred airport for Blueberry B & B is Hobart International Airport (HBA).
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas.
A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.