In the heart of Hilo, Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo - a Doubletree by Hilton is within a 5-minute drive of Coconut Island Park and Port of Hilo. This golf hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Hilo Farmers Market and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Mokupapapa Discovery Center. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Hamakua Heritage Corridor - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Naniloa Country Club - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Coconut Island Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Liliuokalani Park and Gardens \- 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Hilo Art Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Bayfront Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Port of Hilo - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Wailoa River State Park Hawaii - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
- Panaewa Rainforest Zoo - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Wailoa Center - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Keaukaha Beach Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Hilo Farmers Market - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Palace Theater \- 3 km / 1.8 mi
- Pacific Tsunami Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Lincoln Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi .The preferred airport for Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo - a Doubletree by Hilton is Hilo Intl. Airport (ITO) - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 379 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop- compatible safes and desks.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Sandalwood, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Hilo? This hotel has facilities measuring 11,000 square feet (1022 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.