Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Opinión escrita el 2 de Agosto de 2021
Worst place I have ever walked into. The building is an Absolute tip, it's like a dirty squat.
They should be ashamed of themselves.
Terrible is an understatement. Can not believe they can actually expect anybody to be happy with anything they have to offer.
Mr andrew cast
Opinión escrita el 18 de Octubre de 2019
What a comlete tip .....shared bathroom absolutely disgusting room a sgambles .we literally waked in greeted by guy with cigarette hanging from mouth,were shown to room and we left walked 50 yards down road to different hotel ....when they found out where we'd been they laugh.and said theyd like a penny for each time it had happened.
I only rated this “terrible” but I wouldn’t rate this place
Opinión escrita el 14 de Octubre de 2019
This guest house was booked for 7 adults as it was convenient from Gatwick Airport and for us to venture into London. We booked in for one night, spent a total of 10 minutes there, all stunned and shocked at what we had signed up for. We decided to leave our bags and head off into London on the train. However, as we got further away from Lenton Lodge Guest House, we all felt uneasy about the fact we had left our bags there and that we couldn’t bare to stay there for the night. The airport floor was a more palatable option. We hopped off the train and back on the next one to Horley to pick up our bags and tell the lady who met us that we had decided not to stay. She was understanding, this lady however was not the owner. She phoned the owner with no answer. It was unclear if we would get a refund.
We ended up having to pay 50% of the price as we left our bags there for an hour.
- The house stands out like a sore thumb on a row of well kept houses. Outside was very unkept, looked like an abandoned house, the was sign broken and leaning against the over grown hedge. The garden was unkept and you could see stained laundry hanging on the line in the back garden.
- On entering the house, you are instantly hit with a sting sense of mould.
- Our group had been allocated 4 rooms. Each with their own yet similar issues. These ranged from suspicious filthy looking stains on the carpets and sideboards, stains on the furniture, mouldy silicone around the showers, random rubbish and stains within drawers, soiled pillows and blankets, strange brown ‘nuggets’, soiled carpets and mushrooms growing on the walls
- Tea and coffee facility’s were an old kettle with dirty cups beside them.
- Bedding smelt damp and mouldy
- Sinks in rooms unclean
- The shower rooms were dirty, urine on the floor, black mould everywhere
- Window broken in one of the bedrooms
I hate to think what else is growing in this guest house. How it has any positive reviews on booking.com I will never know.
This place need a serious overhaul or to be shut down! There is no way it is fit for any human or even an animal to be staying in it.
I can only upload 10 photos but have many more.
Opinión escrita el 8 de Septiembre de 2019
Stayed there last night after a long days travelling . Arrived and was shown to our 'room' which was round the back .The room was disgusting, obviously hasn't been cleaned in years .cobwebs 9n the walls and just a door separating me from the girl that showed us to our room so we could hear every conversation she had . The door to the room didnt fot properly and again had maskin tape round the frame that was holding this material in place .
the bathroom was foul. Toilet didn't flush properly and it was filthy.There was no glass on the bathroom window it was litrally taped with some sort of material.nothing to wash with, the shower in my opinion was in dire need of being bleached ! This place should be taken off and they should be ashamed of them selves for even entertaining the idea of having anyone stay there !! If I'd had enough money I would have gone elsewhere but as we were so tired and hungry we had no choice .I shall in future stay some Where else .
Opinión escrita el 7 de Junio de 2019
Room was disgusting, shower room was disgusting, not much else to say, just look at the photos! we ended up getting a full refund with only being there an hour the owner asked if we had used the bed yet...hmm no idea what he meant by that. He said this is cheap and justified the state of it.. i found a hotel that was cheaper and it was stunning with the veiw of the city