Located in Huayllabamba, Aranwa Sacred Valley is on a river, within a 15-minute drive of Kancha Kancha Q'asa and Cerro Potosino. This 4-star hotel is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Hatun Luychu and 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Estadio de Urubamba. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Cerro Potosino - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Hatun Luychu - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Estadio de Urubamba - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Archaeological Center of Chinchero - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Kancha Kancha Q'asa - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
- Iglesia de Urubamba - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- Plaza de Armas - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc - 9.7 km / 6 mi
- Ch'iqun - 17 km / 10.6 mi
- Medialuna \- 17 km / 10.6 mi
- Cerro Sutoc - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
- Templo Maras - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
- Sacco - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
- Salt Mines Of Maras \- 22.5 km / 14 mi
- Cerro Ajojasa - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi .The preferred airport for Aranwa Sacred Valley is Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl. Airport (CUZ) - 63.6 km / 39.5 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 115 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature jetted bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Senor Matucahue, a restaurant which specializes in local cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.