Located in Huntingdon, Huntingdon Marriott Hotel is in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of The Cromwell Museum and Island Hall. This 4-star hotel is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Paxton Pits Nature Reserve and 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from St Neots Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- The Cromwell Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Island Hall - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Paxton Pits Nature Reserve - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
- St Neots Museum - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
- Raptor Foundation - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
- The Manor at Hemingford Grey - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
- Bedford Autodrome - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
- Churchill College - 31.1 km / 19.4 mi
- Magdalene College - 31.3 km / 19.4 mi
- Bridge of Sighs - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
- Jesus Green - 31.7 km / 19.7 mi
- East of England Arena and Events Centre - 32.1 km / 19.9 mi
- Cambridge Regional College - 32.3 km / 20.1 mi
- Wimpole Estate - 33 km / 20.5 mi
- East of England Showground - 33.1 km / 20.6 mi .The nearest major airport is Cambridge (CBG) - 38 km / 23.6 mi.
Stay in one of 150 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Market Kitchen, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Huntingdon? This hotel has facilities measuring 7470 square feet (694 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.