Amazing Hotel with the best Animation Team
Reviewed 20 October, 2021
Willy is such a cool guy and you can have fun with him every day! The Team is always in a good mood! Every day another animation for everybody and party all night!
The Hotel is Great! Nice Beach and many Pools. You can play billiard or dart or enjoy a cool drink in one of the restaurants.
The food is typical for all inclusive Hotels. Do a reservation for the „a la carte“ restaurant – it‘s amazing arabian food! So good!
Best Man Willy :-)
We will be back soon!
Best hotel ever
Reviewed 3 October, 2021
I've truly enjoyed this vacation. Great location, as always perfect Red sea, that's actually what we r coming for. Stuff that caring about guests 24/7. And of course cherry on the cake - is animation. Dancing, doing different activities and night shows didn't let us feel bored for a single minute. Thanks for everyone for great job. Keep going 🔥
Reviewed 1 October, 2021
Great hotel. This was our first visit at this hotel. It is a good hotel with a lot of pools and many restaurants. It has a good beach with fine sand . In the sea there where a lot of corals and fish. Good food also!
Disappointed of the quality of the Pickalbatros hotel
Reviewed 20 September, 2021
First of all, I wanna say we are repeater of all Pickalbatros hotels in Hurghada.
I thought that hotel keeps the high quality standard as the rest of them, but it’s not like the rest.
* Advantages of the hotel:
- beautiful infrastructure, the buildings looks like palace
- very clean hotel and areas of the pool and beach,
- we had really nice, renovated room with pool view,
- well-kept garden,
- the beach is good, many sun beds, bar is there,
- a convenient pier with access to the sea, the coral reef is quite impressive, it is close to the shore which is convenient for people who are afraid to dive in the depths, lots of colorful fish,
- boys from animation was kind and funny, they did his best to keep our moods up. There is many activities like boccia, darts, aqua gym, Zumba)
* The disadvantages of the hotel:
- That hotel is for German tourists. The staff loves them so much ( it’s not bad if you’re German, but if you are not it’s not nice). The staff in the pool bar ( water bar) and in the restaurants just keep attention at them.
I had the situation when I waited in line for my turn between German guests. The Barman came to people next to me ( my right and left side) to give them beer. Then I was patient and waiting for my turn. It took around 10 min. Then he came again to them to give them the same and I was still waiting. He didn’t care that I came before them and I didn’t get anything.
- second next situation was also in pool bar. The barman ( the tallest guy) was unkind. I came to ask about 4 beer which I was going to drink in the bar. He had the problem to me that I waist his glasses. It was rude, I just asked about 4 beer, doesn’t matter if it’s glass or plastic cup but he shouldn’t speak to guests in this way.
- next situation what if for me unacceptable when I asked about beer and there were two barmans who looked at me, and start to speak in Arabic exactly this words “ long time SHARMUTA” and look in my eyes. Foe people who doesn’t know what means sharmuta - b*tch. I didn’t feel well with that but it’s not his business who I am and how come he says about me to other guy like that if he doesn’t know me and who I am, in front of me. Very big minus for the hotel.
- the big minus was food. Everyday the same. There is no variety on the menu. It was good from the beginning but after few days we got out enough ( and that’s not only my opinion, but other people too). We are people who can eat everything but that menu is terrible. I will not eat spaghetti and pizza for next 5 months we had to go to it in the Marina or in senzo.
Good as other Albatros hotels
Reviewed 19 September, 2021
Service - correct (more helpful for people which give tips)
Rooms - comfortable, clean
Food - many varied of food, everything fresh and tasty
Animations for adults - good (games, shows, partys)
Animation for kids - good but in hotel are only outdoor animation - kid club is closed (becouse of covid). Animation team has a lot of ideas like pizza day, cookies day, pirat day, olimpic games - Thx for Maria and Katia for time spent with us and our kids.
Everywhere are plastic cups. They use plastik cups in all restaurants (for brekfast, lunch and dinner). In Lobby Bar I have never get drink in glass (this is not acceptable).