When you stay at Mikhail Strogov Hotel in Irkutsk, you'll be in the historical district, within a 5-minute drive of Vladimir Sukachyov's Estate Museum and Aistenok Irkutsk Regional Puppet Theater. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Irkutsk Musical Theater and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Volkonsky House Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Vladimir Sukachyov's Estate Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Aistenok Irkutsk Regional Puppet Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Irkutsk Musical Theater - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Volkonsky House Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Holy Cross Cathedral - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi 130 Kvartal - 3 km / 1.8 mi
- Theater for Young Spectators - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Church of Our Lady of Kazan - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Trud Stadium - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Irkutsk Regional Museum of Local Lore - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Circus Irkutsk - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Museum of Communications - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Irkutsk State University - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Okhlopkov Drama Theater - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Statue of Tsar Alexander III - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi .The preferred airport for Mikhail Strogov Hotel is Irkutsk (IKT) - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to- order breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check- in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.