Located in Iron Mountain, Super 8 by Wyndham Iron Mountain is a 4-minute drive from Millie Mine Bat Viewing Site and 7 minutes from Pine Mountain. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from World War II Glider and Military Museum and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Dickinson County Hospital. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Millie Mine Bat Viewing Site - 3 km / 1.8 mi
- World War II Glider and Military Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Dickinson County Hospital - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Timberstone Golf Course - 7 km / 4.3 mi
- Pine Mountain - 7 km / 4.3 mi
- Horse Race Rapids - 8 km / 5 mi
- Menominee River State Recreation Area - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
- East Lake - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Spread Eagle Chain of Lakes - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Menominee River State Park - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
- Michigamme River - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
- Smalley Falls - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
- Long Slide Falls \- 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
- Keyes Peak Ski Hill - 25.7 km / 16 mi
- Nicolet National Forest - 34.7 km / 21.5 mi .The preferred airport for Super 8 by Wyndham Iron Mountain is Iron Mountain, MI (IMT-Ford) - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Iron Mountain? This hotel has 425 square feet (39 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.