With a stay at Elk Lake Eco Centre in James (Timiskaming District), you'll be 6 minutes by car from Makobe-Grays River Provincial Park. This hotel is 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from Kap-Kig-Iwan Provincial Park and 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from Gowganda Lake. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Makobe-Grays River Provincial Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Kap-Kig-Iwan Provincial Park - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
- Gowganda Lake - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi
- Englehart Historical Museum - 44 km / 27.3 mi
- Lady Evelyn-Smoothwater Provincial Park - 44.6 km / 27.7 mi
- Englehart River Fine Sand Plain and Waterway Provincial Park - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi .The nearest major airport is Sudbury, ON (YSB-Greater Sudbury) - 292.6 km / 181.8 mi.
Stay in one of 35 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Planning an event in James? This hotel has 1800 square feet (167 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.