With a stay at Miner's Motel in Jamestown, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Railtown 1897 State Historic Park and Gianelli Vineyards. This motel is 11 mi (17.7 km) from Black Oak Casino and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Mother Lode Fairgrounds. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Railtown 1897 State Historic Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Gianelli Vineyards - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Mother Lode Fairgrounds - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Tuolumne County Historical Society - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Tuolumne County Museum - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Sierra Repertory Theater - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Stanislaus National Forest - 6.5 km / 4 mi
- Columbia State Historic Park - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Sierra Repertory Theater - Fallon House - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
- New Melones Lake - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Chinese Camp - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
- Black Oak Casino \- 17.7 km / 11 mi
- Tulloch Reservoir - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
- Moaning Cavern - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.