Located in Jefferson, White Oak Manor Bed & Breakfast is in the historical district, a 3-minute walk from Gone With the Wind Museum and 6 minutes by foot from Jefferson Historical Museum. This bed & breakfast is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Jefferson Carnegie Library and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Museum of Measurement and Time. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Gone With the Wind Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Jefferson Historical Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Jefferson Carnegie Library - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Museum of Measurement and Time - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Singleton’s Virginia Cross Home - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Lake O' the Pines - 17.7 km / 11 mi
- Lakeside Park - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
- Caddo Lake State Park - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
- Marshall Chamber of Commerce - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
- East Texas Baptist University - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
- Michelson Museum of Art - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
- Texas and Pacific Railway Museum - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
- Old Harrison County Courthouse - 26.5 km / 16.4 mi
- US District Court Clerk - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
- Harrison County Historical Museum - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi .The preferred airport for White Oak Manor Bed & Breakfast is Shreveport Regional Airport (SHV) - 76.3 km / 47.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided on request.
A complimentary full breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.