When you stay at Rafael Residence in Jerusalem, you'll be in a shopping district, within a 5-minute drive of Al- Aqsa Mosque and Western Wall. This aparthotel is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Israel Museum and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from King David's Tomb. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Haas Promenade - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- The First Station - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- St. Andrew's Church - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Montefiore Windmill - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Sultan's Pool - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Oskar Schindler's Grave - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Dormition Abbey - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Zion Gate - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
- Cenacle - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- King David's Tomb - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Mount Zion Cemetery - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Jaffa Gate - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Mount Zion - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Kathisma Church Ruins - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Mamilla Mall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi .The preferred airport for Rafael Residence is Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) - 64.2 km / 39.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air- conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Grab dinner at Grand cafe, a restaurant that specializes in international cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.