With a stay at Radisson Hotel Kaliningrad, you'll be centrally located in Kaliningrad, just a 4-minute walk from Cathedral of Christ the Saviour and 5 minutes by foot from EUROPA Mall. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from The Fighting Bulls and 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Monument to Peter the Great. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Cathedral of Christ the Saviour - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- EUROPA Mall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- The Fighting Bulls \- 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Monument to Peter the Great - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Wrangel Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Schiller Statue - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Regional Tourism Information Center Kaliningrad - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Kaliningrad Regional Drama Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Statue of Immanuel Kant - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Blindage Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Baltika Stadium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Ruins of Koenigsberg castle - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Fort No. 5 King Frederick Wilhelm III - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Ausfaler Gate - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Kaliningrad Branch of the National Centre for Contemporary Arts - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi .The preferred airport for Radisson Hotel Kaliningrad is Kaliningrad (KGD- Khrabrovo) - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 178 guestrooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy Modern European cuisine at Brasserie Verres En Vers, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Kaliningrad? This hotel has facilities measuring 7177 square feet (667 square meters), including conference space. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.