When you stay at River Kwai Jungle Rafts in Sai Yok, you'll be in the historical district and 6 minutes by car from Erawan National Park. This eco- friendly hotel is 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Sai Yok Noi Waterfall and 29.2 mi (47 km) from Hin Dat Hot Springs. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Erawan National Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Sai Yok Noi Waterfall - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
- Sai Yok Yai Water Fall \- 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
- River Kwai Golf and Country Club - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
- Mahawangchang Elephant Camp - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
- Kaeng Lawa Cave - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
- Sai Yok National Park Entrance - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
- Wat PA Luang Ta Bua Yansampanno - 43.2 km / 26.8 mi
- Krasae Cave - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
- Hin Dat Hot Springs - 47 km / 29.2 mi
- Malika Town 124 - 47.3 km / 29.4 mi
- Mueang Sing Historical Park \- 49.7 km / 30.9 mi .The preferred airport for River Kwai Jungle Rafts is Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) - 236.6 km / 147 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 121 guestrooms. Bathrooms have showers and designer toiletries. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of River Kwai Jungle Rafts, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, guests may use a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.