With a stay at Sleep Inn & Suites Oakley I-70, you'll be centrally located in Oakley, within a 10-minute drive of Annie Oakley Park and Buffalo Bill Cultural Center. This hotel is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Fick Fossil and History Museum and 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from Prairie Museum of Art and History. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Annie Oakley Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Fick Fossil and History Museum - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- Buffalo Bill Cultural Center - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Prairie Museum of Art and History - 35.8 km / 22.2 mi
- Cooper Barn - 35.8 km / 22.3 mi
- Colby Aquatic Park - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
- Citizens Medical Center - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
- Villa High Park - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
- Monument Rocks - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
- Little Jerusalem Badlands State Park - 49.3 km / 30.7 mi
- Gove County Medical Center - 51.9 km / 32.3 mi .The preferred airport for Sleep Inn & Suites Oakley I-70 is Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport (ICT) - 435.3 km / 270.5 mi.
Stay in one of 62 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.