Located in De Soto, Super 8 by Wyndham De Soto is in the suburbs, within a 15-minute drive of Falcon Valley Golf Course and AdventHealth Lenexa. This hotel is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Ernie Miller Nature Center and 13 mi (20.9 km) from Johnson County District Courthouse. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- AdventHealth Lenexa - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
- Falcon Valley Golf Course - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
- Ernie Miller Nature Center - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Johnson County District Courthouse - 20.9 km / 13 mi
- Kansas State School for the Deaf - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
- Medicine's Hall of Fame and Museum - 22 km / 13.7 mi
- Kansas Institute of Medicine - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi 3 and 2 Baseball Park - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
- Good Samaritan - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
- Two Trails Healthcare - 23.6 km / 14.6 mi
- Olathe Medical Center - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
- Great Mall of the Great Plains - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
- Legler Barn Museum Complex - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
- Lake Olathe Park - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
- MidAmerica Nazarene University - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi .The preferred airport for Super 8 by Wyndham De Soto is Kansas City International Airport (MCI) - 75.9 km / 47.1 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 33-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.