Located in Kassandra, Alexander the Great Beach Hotel is within a 15-minute drive of Kalithea Beach and Chaniotis Beach. This 4-star hotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Temple of Ammon Zeus and 4 mi (6.5 km) from Folklore Museum of Afitos. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Kalithea Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Temple of Ammon Zeus - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Folklore Museum of Afitos - 6.5 km / 4 mi
- Varkes Beach - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Chaniotis Beach - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
- Siviri Beach - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
- Pefkochori Pier - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
- Pefkochori Lagoon - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
- Blue Dream - 21 km / 13 mi
- Chlóes Beach - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
- Boúsoulas \- 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
- Possidi Cape - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
- Xenia Beach \- 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
- Chroúsou Beach - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
- Thermal Spa Agia Paraskevi - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi .The preferred airport for Alexander the Great Beach Hotel is Macedonia Airport (SKG) - 79.5 km / 49.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 216 air- conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.
Enjoy local cuisine at Roxani Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 4 coffee shops/cafés. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Kassandra? This hotel has facilities measuring 2152 square feet (200 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.