With a stay at The Brookside Motel in Keystone, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Mount Rushmore and Big Thunder Gold Mine. This motel is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Custer State Park and 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from Black Hills National Forest. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Big Thunder Gold Mine - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Gutzon Borglum Historical Center - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- National Presidential Wax Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Rushmore Tramway Adventures - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Holy Terror Mini Golf - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Mount Rushmore - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
- Rushmore Cave - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Horse Thief Lake - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Custer State Park - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
- Putz n Glo - Black Light Mini Golf - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
- Black Hills Playhouse - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
- Sheridan Lake South - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
- Sitting Bull Crystal Caverns - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
- Center Lake - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi .The nearest major airport is Rapid City Regional Airport (RAP) - 46.3 km / 28.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary full breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk.