With a stay at Pepper Tree Cabins in Kingaroy, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kingaroy Peanut Heritage Museum and Kingaroy Visitor Centre. This cabin is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Caravan Park and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Kingaroy Showground. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Kingaroy Peanut Heritage Museum \- 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Caravan Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Kingaroy Visitor Centre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Kingaroy Showground - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Kingaroy Golf Course - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Caroline Green Carawatha Nature Refuge - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
- Glen-Ewin Nature Refuge - 14.2 km / 8.9 mi
- Bunderra Nature Refuge - 14.4 km / 9 mi
- Nanango Country Market - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
- Ringsfield House and Museum - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
- South Burnett Energy Centre & Visitor Information - 22.8 km / 14.1 mi
- South Burnett Aquatic Centre - Nanango - 22.9 km / 14.3 mi
- Pioneer Park - 23 km / 14.3 mi
- Butter Factory Park - 23 km / 14.3 mi
- Redgen Nature Refuge - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi .The preferred airport for Pepper Tree Cabins is Brisbane Airport (BNE) - 210.5 km / 130.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air- conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and LED televisions are provided for your entertainment.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.